- My tenants want to build their credit history, how do they do that?
- How long does it take to get my money once a tenant pays?
- Can multiple tenants in the same property all pay rent separately?
- Can a renter pay rent in increments or do they have to pay all at once?
- Are payments made through Rentler secure?
- How do late fees work?
- FAQ About Bank Deposits
- How does my tenant get set up to pay rent?
- Do you send reminders before rent is due?
- How long does it take to process rent payments?
- Why do you charge service fees?
- How do I ask my renters to pay rent online?
- How do I charge my renter additional fees for things like security deposits, pets, etc.?
- How do I set up a bank account for rent deposits?
- What kind of payment options does Rentler accept?
- How do I record a payment made outside of Rentler?
- Does Rentler report unpaid rent to the credit bureau?
- What happens when a payment is due on a weekend or holiday?
- How do you prorate?
- How do I make sure an invitation was sent to my renter?