How do I delete a property?
We never recommend completely deleting a property from your list. By deleting a property, you lose access to all information about that property- including listing information, property details, any applications and rent payments you may have received/setup, etc.
In order to completely remove a property from your list of properties in Rentler:
- Log in to your account
- Select 'Properties' from the left-hand toolbar and select the property you want to delete.
- Click the ‘Delete’ button underneath the address in the top-left section of your property details.
- A window will pop up that prompts you to finish the process by typing ‘DELETE’. If there are any payments or listings associated with that property, you will be alerted. To move forward, you will need to delete all items associated with that property.
- Follow the instructions in the popup window to delete the property from your account, making sure you hit the ‘Submit’ button.
There may be cases where it is appropriate to delete a property, such as:
- You are no longer interested in or pursuing renting your property.
- The property is linked to the wrong account and you'd like to create it within another.
- You have decided to sell your property or have sold it.
- You want to remove all history related to a specific property and create a new entry for that property in the list.