What Is Rentability®?
Rentler makes the background check process quick and painless—and keeps your private data secure.
Consenting to background checks is an inevitable part of being a renter. With Rentler online background checks, you can give landlords the information they need quickly and easily—and feel secure that landlords don’t have access to your Social Security number and other private account numbers.
- Keep your sensitive data safe by sharing credit reports that do not include your Social Security number, account numbers or birth date.
- Share your credit data with verified landlords.
- No faxing, scanning, or printing of your sensitive information
- Authorize specific individuals to view your credit
- Landlord authenticates themselves to enhance the security on our site
- The property owner will be authenticated so you know who you’re sharing with.
- Pulling report is a soft inquiry – does not affect your credit score
- Access to view report as often as you want for up to 30 days (same report)
- Information you can trust
- Access to public records, credit inquiries and payment history on all real estate, installment and revolving credit accounts
- Same credit score as what lenders use
- You see the same report as your landlord