How do I delete a property?
We never recommend completely deleting a property from your list. By deleting a property you lose access to all information about that property, including listing information, property details, any applications and rent payments you may have received/set up, etc.
In order to completely remove a property from your list of properties in Rentler:
- Log in to your account
- Select 'Listings' from the left-hand toolbar and identify the property you want to delete
- Click the gear symbol in the right-hand corner of that listing
- You will be directed to a new screen and at the bottom there will be a button labeled "DELETE PROPERTY"
- Click the "DELETE PROPERTY" button and follow the instructions in the popup window to delete the property from your account
There may be cases where it is appropriate to delete a property, such as:
- You are no longer interested in or pursuing renting your property
- The property is linked with the wrong account and you'd like to create it within another
- You have decided to sell your property or have sold it
- You want to remove all history related to a specific property and create a new entry for that property in the list