Introduction to Criminal Searches
Online tenant criminal checks for your protection
A Credit & background check helps you steer clear of high-risk applicants and protect your investment.
Criminal searches are pulled by name and verified by DOB. Rentler advises that you use government-issued ID to verify your applicant’s name, DOB and SSN prior to ordering your report. MultiState database searches, while expansive and cost-effective, are subject to limitations in coverage and of information related to offense descriptions and applicant identifiers. For the most thorough screening, direct-court county criminal searches should accompany any database search for all counties in which an applicant has lived, worked or been educated. These criminal searches should also be run for all AKA’s.
Less chances of property damage and crime.
- More peace of mind.
- Hundreds of millions of criminal records searched
- Results within hours*
- Database continually updated, available 24/7
Databases searched include:
- 46 state criminal background checks
- America’s Most Wanted
- FBI’s Most Wanted
- More than 15 terrorist databases
- National Sex Offender Public Registry
- U.S. Marshals Drug Enforcement Administration
* Instant criminal results not available for Wyoming, Delaware, South Dakota and Massachusetts.